We have made some exciting enhancements to the NameStudio API, including the launch of the Online Presence Endpoint (OPE) feature. The OPE feature allows for even more personalized domain name suggestions based on information users choose to share with registrars and resellers about their online presence, such as:
- Marketplace store and business social media account names
- Social network, website builder, e-commerce and video streaming platform URLs
- Business categories (example: fashion, restaurant, professional services)
With the OPE feature, registrars and resellers are able to apply information their customers permit them to use to deliver even more relevant domain name suggestions to their customers. Some of the ways NameStudio API customers can leverage the power of the OPE feature include:
- Building email marketing campaigns to proactively share OPE’s personalized domain name suggestion feature with their users
- Integrating OPE into a sign-up workflow, providing users with domain name suggestions that may be more desirable and relevant
- Having the ability to launch more direct marketing campaigns geared towards audiences using specific online platforms
Plus, NameStudio API customers can receive monthly reports from Verisign, which provide them the ability to evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of their NameStudio API implementation and how it has helped them achieve their business objectives.
To see a demo of the latest NameStudio API enhancements or to request an API key, please visit NameStudioAPI.com.
About NameStudio API Service
The Verisign NameStudio API Service is a smart API-based domain name suggestion solution. The service is designed to help registrars, web-hosting service companies and other businesses that offer domain name search and registration services deliver relevant domain name suggestions to their customers. The Verisign NameStudio API Service can provide domain name suggestions across a wide range of TLDs including Verisign-operated TLDs and other legacy TLDs, new gTLDs, and ccTLDs.*
* NameStudio API provides second-level domain name suggestions in Verisign-operated TLDs and non-Verisign-operated TLDs. Availability checks are currently offered in Verisign-operated TLDs and several other TLDs. Availability checks in non-Verisign-operated TLDs are subject to change.